Topog-E Muddoor Gasket 5" x 3 1/2" x 1/2" (125mm x 90mm x 12.5mm x 6 Thick)
Suitable For Boilers Up To 12.5bar
TOPOG-E Is The Original Moulded Rubber Gasket That Stops Leaks And Protects The Life Of Steam Boilers, Water Tanks And Air Tanks That Use Pressures Up To 180psi (12.5 bar) And Temperatures Up To 193°C (380°F).
- Optimal Usage. Topog-E® Series 180 gaskets are quick and easy to install. They conform to the mating surfaces and need no adhesive or additional material. When servicing, they are simple to remove, and peel away easily and cleanly.
- Optimal Cost. Using Topog-E® Series 180 gaskets can prolong boiler life, avoiding seepage and corrosion, and reduced boiler down-time. They help you look after one of your most important assets — the boiler itself.
- Optimal Formulation. Topog-E® Series 180 gaskets are made from a proprietary compound which has earned worldwide respect for it's performance. They are molded, no die-cut, for optimum fit and performance, and they are available in a broad range of sizes to meet your exact needs.
- Optimal Quality. Quality is comprehensive! Today's competitive environment demands the use of high quality products and components that contribute to the overall quality of a company's end product or service. Topog-E gaskets are made with a passion for quality and performance regardless of cost.
- The Best Reputation. For over forty years, Topog-E® Series 180 gaskets have earned a reputation for easy of use, durability, unbeatable performance and overall quality. This is substantiated by ongoing research and development programs, so that The Topog-E Gasket Company can proudly continue to manufacture the most renowned and respected gaskets in the world