Nationwide Boiler Support
Cochran offers a comprehensive repair service for all makes of boiler
and types of pressure vessel. Covering shells, tubes and furnaces as
well as ancillary equipment Cochran has many years of experience in all
types of repair. Our repair engineers travel worldwide and are supported
by our factory facilities which can supply, tubes, furnaces and patch
plate fabrications ensure repairs are carried out quickly and to high
Cochran repairs offer the following benefits:
• Expertise of the leading industrial boiler manufacturer.
• Fast response of a dedicated and experienced repair team.
• Immediate availability of replacement tubes.
• Services of boiler design teams to ensure that the latest standards and best techniques are employed.
• Experienced Management team to obtain Insurance Company approval of repairs.
• Welders qualified in all pressure vessel requirements able to adapt to site needs.
• Security of a large and well established company.
Cochran typical scope of work:
• Short term plugging of leaking tubes
• Replacement of single tubes or complete tube banks
• Repair of tube plates
• 'J' Preparation of tube ends for gas firing
• Access tube repair or replacement
• Furnace tube repair or replacement
• Manufacture and replacement of bowling hoops
• Replacement of mud or manhole rings
• Design and installation of internal level control protection tubes
• Design and installation of new pads or standpipes
• Repair or replacement of pads and standpipes
• Supply of hire boilers to provide cover